LAYAWAY OPTION WILL SHOW AT STEP 2 OF CHECKOUT
LAYAWAY DEPOSIT & PAYMENT BREAKDOWN WILL SHOW AT STEP 4 OF CHECKOUT
**LAYAWAY PAYMENTS ARE BASED ON CART VALUE**
As an Epicenter VIP, you’ll have access to all General Admission festival areas PLUS:
Dedicated entrance lanes into the festival
Exclusive dedicated viewing area of the 2 main stages
Access to The VIP Tent – a shaded hang space with dedicated premium bars & comfortable furniture featuring:
– Live audio/video streams of the 2 main stages
– Air-conditioned, flushable restrooms
– Dedicated merchandise stand for convenient shopping
– Dedicated food and beverage offerings (for additional purchase)
– Private locker rentals (for additional purchase)
– A commemorative VIP laminate & RFID wristband
When you receive your wristband, please read all instructions on how to activate and wear your wristband to ensure quick and easy entry into the festival each day.
rfid wristband faqs
THE FINE PRINT
– Epicenter is an all-ages event. Patrons of all ages require a pass for entry.
– All passes sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
– All passes purchasers will be mailed an RFID wristband in advance of the event. This wristband will serve as your proof of entry to all applicable festival areas throughout the weekend.
– Passes are not transferrable across multiple attendees.
– All price levels listed above are available in limited quantities. Once each allotment is sold out, Passes will be sold at the next price level. There is no difference in access with price levels of the same pass type.
For issues with previously purchased passes, visit support.frontgatetickets.com
EVERY FESTIVAL PASS PURCHASE SUPPORTS T.J. MARTELL FOUNDATION
Services fees on all pass purchases include a $.25 charity fee for the T.J. Martell Foundation. For more info on T.J. Martell Foundation click here.
– Epicenter is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine.
– Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
– Passes are non-refundable.
– Festival wristbands are not transferrable once applied to a patron’s wrist.
– Please only purchase Passes through this site and our official purchase page. We are not responsible for Passes purchased through any unofficial sources.
– The re-sale or attempted re-sale of Passes at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass is prohibited and if discovered will result in the pass being voided without refund.
– Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
– All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
– Festival pass user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
– Passes may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Epicenter.